GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2007 Pontiac Torrent AWD Base 137,000 miles when purchased in 2016 currently 175,000 miles.
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should the 2009 Torrent GXP hood be a straight bolt on to the non GXP Torrent. I want those snouts on my 07 Torrent.

· Registered
08 LS AWD Summit white(SOLD), 07 Torrent FWD Black, 05 Pursuit Sedan, '16 F150 XLT Sport Blue Flame
92 Posts
The only hiccup that I could potential see would be the front/centre near the arrowhead emblem. but i dont see why it wouldn't or shouldn't. I pretty sure that the hinges and latch are the same for both the equinox and torrent both base/3.4 and the sport/GXP models.

· Registered
2007 Pontiac Torrent AWD Base 137,000 miles when purchased in 2016 currently 175,000 miles.
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The only hiccup that I could potential see would be the front/centre near the arrowhead emblem. but i dont see why it wouldn't or shouldn't. I pretty sure that the hinges and latch are the same for both the equinox and torrent both base/3.4 and the sport/GXP models.
Cool when I am ready it will be a drive out to the location of the hood install it and leave mine. I know the grille inserts are a bit deeper I will add those first.

Automotive lighting Luggage and bags Bag Bumper Office equipment

Grille Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Wow... the more I look at this picture I might have to get that front bumper cover also!
That's a bit of Nasty Business in a rear view mirror.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts