GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got our Terrain yesterday. I should say my wife did, as she will be the main driver. We ended up with the 2.4L 4 cylinder, Quicksilver Metallic and the Light Titanium premium cloth interior, Convenience Package and Sunroof. As we both have bad backs, the ease of entering and exiting the vehicle doesn't cause us any problems, and the previous car, Hyundai Sonata (which was a nice car) ended up to be too low to get in and out of. We both love the height of the Terrain, especially me, a big guy, have no trouble getting in/out. Once in there, there is plenty of room for me, 6 ft, 270lbs.

Hopefully, this vehicle will last us awhile and provide good fuel economy.

Dan

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KJ, I tried to send you a message, but not sure I did it right or it went through. But this was a car from his inventory he just got in last week...the only reason we didn't settle on it then is because of the sunroof, we really didn't want/need sunroof, but now, instead of waiting who knows how long to order one, we took the one he had. Really impressed ....my first 4 cyl since a 88 Honda Civic!!

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts