GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the big day finally arrived and I took delivery of our new 2012 Crystal Red SRX Premium. I originally thought we were going to get a white tint, however when I saw it on Wednesday I didn't care for it. The wife liked the red and the dealer was able to trade another dealer for it. The SRX we ended up with has every options except dvd players built into the head rests for kids in the back seat. Two options I probably wouldn't have ordered which are on our SRX is a spare tire and wheel instead of a compressor and repair kit and very heavy bad weather mats front and rear. I'm glad now to have the two options as I'm not completely sold on the repair kit/compressor idea. I'm still programing the creature features and learning all the secrets and nuances of the SRX. I finally got the Homelink garage door opener programed, tilt mirrors and easy entry seat also. We got the chrome wheels which really enhance the red crystal paint. The dealer didn't have our mud flaps so we'll get them next week. I've already had the two front windows tinted to match the rest of the windows and overall I like the look of our new SRX.
Bill

1 - 1 of 1 Posts