GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else notice that their tone on their color touch doesn't stay set? The day we brought it home (Monday), I set the manual tone the way I like it. Later I noticed it was all off and changed it again. This morning I got in and noticed that the bass sucked and saw it was changed again. It wasn't just changed to a different setting (Pop, Rock, Talk, etc.) but rather the Manual was different. Do you maybe have to set it for each input (FM, AM, XM, USB, etc?)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Are you using your favorites? When you save your favorite it saves the tone with it along with the source defaults to an extent. If you listen to say the Aux input and change to AM, it will be whatever the last AM was. If you want them all the same, you need to set them for each source and then save each favorite with it too.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Each Source has it's own tone settings. When you are listening to XM and change the tone settings and then switch back to FM, you will then be using Tone settings for FM and not what you had set for XM. The same for AM, CD, USB.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts