GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,548 Posts
Now Darkside, is that a way to treat a person's first post ?

Mine are Black !

:happy:

Actually the Michelin Latitudes, and I have Zero complaints. Quiet, good traction, and very little wear after 15K miles. I have the 17"ers.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Oooool I got the black ones too! ;D

Latitudes on mine as well, 18 inches. No complaints after 900 miles. 8)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
17" Michelin Latitudes. Love the tread life on these things, but I will probably look for softer riding shoes when they finally wear out..

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hey Rit333 I just could not resist. >:D
I am not sure what Cruizer2012 is after. Is it tyres for dry,wet,ice,snow ? Pavement,gravel,on road off road.
Since I live in the snow belt I run two sets winter and summer tyres. I am running michelins latitudes and xi2.
on the terrain. On my other vehicles I run different tyres six sets all told for different conditions.
I am happy with both so far . And Cruizer2012 welcome to the forum .

·
Registered
10,548 Posts
darkside said:
Hey Rit333 I just could not resist. >:D
I am not sure what Cruizer2012 is after. Is it tyres for dry,wet,ice,snow ? Pavement,gravel,on road off road.
Since I live in the snow belt I run two sets winter and summer tyres. I am running michelins latitudes and xi2.
on the terrain. On my other vehicles I run different tyres six sets all told for different conditions.
I am happy with both so far . And Cruizer2012 welcome to the forum .
Actually, he was looking for info on Tires, not Tyres, whatever they are !

I couldn't resist either ! >:

Weird how we both speak, sort of, the same language, yet you consistently spell some of the words wrong, eh ?

LOL

·
Registered
682 Posts
All in good fun Rit333 thanks for the ribbing.
I correspond with friends down under so sometimes I with use their spellings.
Good day mate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts