GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Equinox RS AWD, 1.5T, Iron Gray Metallic, Build Date 12/10/21 Purchased 12/17/21
276 Posts
Did you replace any front end parts? Sounds like a severe toe in / toe out situation. If you replace a tie rod, even if you count the threads, the alignment is off due to manufacturing differences. Time for alignment most likely

·
Registered
2011 Equinox LT 2LT 3.0 V6 AWD
59 Posts
I had inside tire wear on my Equinox when I bought it. I found a loose ball joint. It was not severe and It did not shimmy or shake. Don't know what you mean by "sliced". More information will get more results from the community. Any repairs done? Did you check any suspension parts?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I had severe inside wear on my terrain less than a year after i had it aligned. Evidently Firestone didn’t tighten everything up correctly so it was way out and destroyed my tires. Went to a Tire Plus and had it corrected, plus I received a check for new tires minus “normal wear and tear”. Will never get Firestone to work on my car again. They also tried to get me to change my engine mounts because it move a little when it was in drive, holding the break and hitting the gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts