GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
those pics are now all over the place. like someone grabbed them off the impala forum- and everyones copies from someone else. WalMart, ebay, Amazon, google.... I see them all over.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thank you so much. tomorrow I will try to do it and write the result. if it doesn't work, what other options are there?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
unfortunately no matter how the device applied, the reaction was zero. I think the batteries are dead

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
tell me where im can buy new sensors and how much do they cost? thank

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
dealer, ebay, amazon- or similar.
Says youre in Kiev.

·
Registered
381 Posts
There are sellers on eBay selling the TPMS sensors who also ship worldwide. Just as an example, I found an eBay seller selling 4 new sensors for $32.70USD, plus $19USD shipping to Ukraine for a total of $51.70USD. Shipping could take up to 6 weeks to arrive, but it is still an option

·
Registered
73 Posts
I brought these on Ebay, had them installed when I had the tires balance and rotated. The shop also did the relearning for the tires pressure monitor, which total cost of $100.00
I also brought the TPMS Relearn Car Reset Tool EL-50448 OEC-T5 Tire Pressure Monitor on Ebay a few years back but didn't need it since the shop did all that for me.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
the CORRECT way to do it. lay the device flat on tire wall- with antenna tip very close/touching the valve stem.
Those are my hands and our now sold Impala.
I bought one of the “knockoff” TPMS tools last August and have yet to take it out of the box - although it’s made 3 trips to MA to program my son’s TPMS sensors ... and each time we forgot to do it! LOL! To make matters worse, he just replaced all 4 tires from Tire Rack and Firestone charged him $190 to put them on! And he forgot to change the TPMS sensors - one of which is definitely dead! 😩

Hey rbarrios - have you been contacted to do any hand modeling?? LOL!

Reactions: bigb12359

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
theyd contact me if they knew whose hands they were.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts