GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if anyone has tinted/blacked out their headlights with film, if you did post up some pics i am really interested to see what it looks like !

·
Registered
10,409 Posts
equiNOX said:
I am wondering if anyone has tinted/blacked out their headlights with film, if you did post up some pics i am really interested to see what it looks like !
My guess is that you will find more people on this forum that are trying to make their headlights brighter, than darker ! The age demographics of this forum is probably much older than you are used to ! IMHO

·
Registered
468 Posts
There are some on here that have tinted tail lights, I dont recall seeing any with tinted headlights.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RIT333 said:
My guess is that you will find more people on this forum that are trying to make their headlights brighter, than darker ! The age demographics of this forum is probably much older than you are used to ! IMHO
i know! makes it a little more difficult but still a great forum site!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Since laws for such things (and enforcement) can vary wildly from state to state and even city to city...I think it's best to leave those particular things stock. (especially headlights) Having said that, I have seen some pics on other forums of smoked tailights/headlights, but it was on a first gen Nox.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts