GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three years with the 2019 Terrain SLT diesel and just under 40,000 miles. Loved most everything about the vehicle, especially the fuel economy. Averaged 31.5 lifetime MPG.

The only real problem was recurring emissions system issues, and on two separate occasions it went into 5HP limp mode which renders it all but undriveable. Three visits to the shop with nearly four weeks in total. Really wanted to stick it out for a few more years, but the idea of continuing problems concerned me.

For the type of cargo I haul, the Terrain was only JUST big enough (but occasionally not) and the four-person seating limit bit me more than a couple times. Really need something bigger, so traded it today for a 2022 Acadia AT4.

Tom

·
Registered
2011 Equinox 1LT V6 3.0L FWD 174.6k miles
4,510 Posts
@tewatson : Good Luck with the Acadia, but I think you'll need more luck with the Moderator over there ...:confused:

Reactions: John04VUE

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Three years with the 2019 Terrain SLT diesel and just under 40,000 miles. Loved most everything about the vehicle, especially the fuel economy. Averaged 31.5 lifetime MPG.

The only real problem was recurring emissions system issues, and on two separate occasions it went into 5HP limp mode which renders it all but undriveable. Three visits to the shop with nearly four weeks in total. Really wanted to stick it out for a few more years, but the idea of continuing problems concerned me.

For the type of cargo I haul, the Terrain was only JUST big enough (but occasionally not) and the four-person seating limit bit me more than a couple times. Really need something bigger, so traded it today for a 2022 Acadia AT4.

Tom
Welcome to the Acadia Forum. I've seen a few posts from you already.
Enjoy the new ride !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts