GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is my first chance to post an update: Our Terrain arrived at the dealer Christmas Eve. We picked it up on 12/27/2010. I loaded about 500 songs in the hard drive, paired our iPhone, and added some destinations to the Nav system. I had one address not located so I called OnStar and they loaded it into the Nav. We left the following day for our planned trip to the Orlando area of Florida, about 900 miles. (We had figured on driving my truck as we did not expect getting the Terrain before we left) I kept it under 68, varied the speed and did not use the cruise.
After taking our sea cruise we left for our return trip from Cape Canaveral at 8:30 AM on 01/09/2011. Our intention was to drive a little north of Atlanta and spend the night. With the pending southern snow storm pinging on our weather info screen we decided to drive straight thru. We beat the storm and arrived home at 11:30 that night. I used the cruise and drove 70 to 75 mph.
Total miles driven = 1,900 and average mpg = 23.5
I also added the OnStar app to the iPhone. This allows us to unlock, sound the horn, start the car, etc. It also gives us oil lifetime readings and tire pressures. The same thing you get from the info screen on the vehicle.

dogger37, any news on your Terrain yet?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just curious how long have you been waiting Dogger for order number? Tomorrow will be two weeks for me waiting for the order to get picked up. Just annoying.

·
Registered
15 Posts
CashPILOT said:
Code 3800: car prepared for shipping...Anyone know how long it takes to ship from this date to the dealer gets it?
Ours reached 3800 status on 12/10/2010 and was received at dealer on 12/23/2010. It shipped by rail to Nashville, TN and then by truck 160 miles north to our dealer.

·
Registered
48 Posts
dogger37 said:
Lucky19,
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately no i haven't recieved a number yet. I am actually heading up to the dealership tomorrow to kick some a%&!! I still haven't gotten a call back from the manager or the salesman. I swear that if it wasn't so hard to find the Terrain that I wanted I would tell them to stuff the order!

Any update on your situation dogger?? Im still waiting for shipment to the dealership for 3 weeks already Im hoping it will be here in the next 2 days but who knows i aint holding my breath.
So my terrain was in last fri yey!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Got the call from salesperson today , our Terrain is there (picking up Tues).

If anyone is considering ordering (or has order in), here is our history: ordered 12/20 (had order # when we walked out door) delivered to dealer 2/11
12/20/2010 - (1100) Order Placed at Dealership Order passed GM edit tables but dealers has not received allocation to place order
01/04/2011 - (3000) Order accepted by production control. Parts being ordered and production process is underway.
01/11/2011 - (3300) Order Scheduled for Production Order is scheduled into the plant build cycle
01/15/2011 - (3400) Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Paperwork Order Produced) Order is sent to various build & supplier areas to bring order together
01/26/2011 - (3800) Order produced and vehicle is being prepared for shipping. (Cadillac, GMC and Buick customers please contact your dealer or customer service for further updates. No further updates available at this time.)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts