GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an update from my dealer saying the targeted production week is 12-20-10 for my Terrain. Just wondering how long from that point it took most of your vehicles to arrive?

Thanks,
Donny

·
Registered
48 Posts
I went to the dealership on oct. 29th to tell them to put an order for me. Now whether they did it that day or took a while to place it i dont know.
here what my camarotracking history shows.
11/19/2010 - (2000) Order Accepted by GM Dealer used allocation to place order into production
I think they kicked around the bush for a while before placing it or they had to wait for a allocation.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My dealer has been kicking the bush too. He keeps me semi updated but claims that there is no Tracking number for GMC, Buick, or Caddy vehicles only Chevy. ::) I told him he better go watch the GM employee training tapes again and call me back with the freakin' number. Anyone know of another way to get the number?

·
Registered
48 Posts
dogger37 said:
My dealer has been kicking the bush too. He keeps me semi updated but claims that there is no Tracking number for GMC, Buick, or Caddy vehicles only Chevy. ::) I told him he better go watch the GM employee training tapes again and call me back with the freakin' number. Anyone know of another way to get the number?
So your dealer hasnt given you an order # yet???
Ask to talk to the sales manager, not the peeon that sold you the car.
All my dealings were with the new car sales manager. That way you cut the BS out.
Then ask them for a order number they should have one by now if you place it
around the time i did.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We placed the order with dealer on 10/29/2010. They placed the order with GMC on 11/01/2010. This is our latest from Camaro Tracking:

Status 11/30/2010 - (3300) Order Scheduled for Production Order is scheduled into the plant build cycle
TPW 12/13/2010
Checked on 12/02/2010

·
Registered
482 Posts
I finally got around to ordering one 12/20. SLT2 AWD Merlot Titanium V6. Perhaps interestingly different is that as part of the process they had the FI person go over some preliminary warranty stuff (with the expected mention of extended warranty). While FI was talking to us the saleperson was away and when they returned they already had official order number in hand.

As expected we are at status code 1100. Just judgeing by inventory numbers and turnover I have seen at local dealers this one doesn't appear to have to highest allocation or lowest, so we will wait and see. I'd just as soon get it after most of winter is over anyway.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Update:

Our Terrain was unloaded from railcar in Nashville yesterday morning. It's due at our dealer today to tomorrow.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lucky19,

Still no order number given to me. I left messages a few times for the manager, and didn't get a callback yet. How's your status looking?

·
Registered
48 Posts
dogger37 said:
Lucky19,

Still no order number given to me. I left messages a few times for the manager, and didn't get a callback yet. How's your status looking?
Mine still the same hasn't changed hopefully I get a update sometime this week. I suggest going up their in person and talking to the manager.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just got an update min ago

12/27/2010 - (3400) Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Paperwork Order Produced) Order is sent to various build & supplier areas to bring order together

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lucky 19

Thank you very much for keeping me posted. I hope to make it up to the dealership this Friday. Its about 1 and 45min from where I live. I am not very happy with this situation. If I thought I could find a Black SLT-2 loaded with the I4 within a 200 mile radius I'd quit dealing with these Asshats in a New York Minute

·
Registered
482 Posts
Update for ours:

12/20/2010 - (1100) Order Placed at Dealership Order passed GM edit tables but dealers has not received allocation to place order
01/04/2011 - (3000) Order accepted by production control. Parts being ordered and production process is underway.

(Wish I had better timing on order as I'm sitting on $3000 worth of incentives which will likely all expire before I get it)

·
Registered
48 Posts
So I got this update today.
01/05/2011 - (3800) Order produced and vehicle is being prepared for shipping. (Cadillac, GMC and Buick customers please contact your
dealer or customer service for further updates. No further updates available at this time.)

Any luck on your order number yet dogger37??

·
Registered
23 Posts
GOT THIS MESSAGE TODAY:

12/27/2010 - (3400) Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Paperwork Order Produced) Order is sent to various build & supplier areas to bring order together

TPW: 1/10/2011

Hopefully they grant me the incentive that I signed up with and not the new one, will keep my fingers crossed

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lucky19,
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately no i haven't recieved a number yet. I am actually heading up to the dealership tomorrow to kick some a%&!! I still haven't gotten a call back from the manager or the salesman. I swear that if it wasn't so hard to find the Terrain that I wanted I would tell them to stuff the order!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts