GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GF and I just bought an 08 Nox Sport, picked it up yesterday, I have a little question which sounds stupid to me but it might not have one,
( my gas was in the red and there was no light that came on )

please tell me there isn't one ???

Damo.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Re: This might be a stupid question but....

BoyRacer said:
guess not 9 view and no simple yes or no answer :(
Be patient. Your title was very very vague so people like me (2010 Nox) will view it wont have an answer for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: This might be a stupid question but....

cottonseed said:
Be patient. Your title was very very vague so people like me (2010 Nox) will view it wont have an answer for you.
ok thanks, i modded the title :)

·
Registered
10,406 Posts
Your owners manual should tell if you have one, or most cars have a bulb-check that will turn on all the instrument panel light when the car 1st starts up - look for a low-fuel light/symbol.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
What year vehicle do you have?

The new generation will tell you when you are under 50 miles of estimated range.

·
Registered
441 Posts
bballr4567 said:
What year vehicle do you have?

The new generation will tell you when you are under 50 miles of estimated range.
he said 08 in the post.....

you have to get pretty far down on the first gens to get the gas light....like 1 gallon left....

as was said, when you start up the car, watch the dash for the light to pop up....that will tell you if it is functional...

·
Registered
698 Posts
Seems like we're getting a lot of first gen Equinox owners posting in the 'new gen' forum. Maybe a new mod can be appointed to move those threads to the first gen subforum as they arrive. That way there would be less confusion for both old and new gen owners with questions, seeing as the two generations are so different.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Terrain said:
Seems like we're getting a lot of first gen Equinox owners posting in the 'new gen' forum. Maybe a new mod can be appointed to move those threads to the first gen subforum as they arrive. That way there would be less confusion for both old and new gen owners with questions, seeing as the two generations are so different.
we would need then to not make the 1st gen a sub forum......it would have to be the same level forum as 2nd gen, otherwise, people see equinox discussion, and post....i cant blame then, it doesnt say 2nd gen only...

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
BoyRacer said:
My GF and I just bought an 08 Nox Sport, picked it up yesterday, I have a little question which sounds stupid to me but it might not have one,
( my gas was in the red and there was no light that came on )

please tell me there isn't one ???

Damo.
BoyRacer,
The DIC comes on when the ignition is on. After a short delay, the DIC will display the information that was last displayed before the engine was turned off. The DIC displays trip, fuel, and vehicle system information, and warning if a system problem is detected. The top of the DIC display shows the shift lever position indicator. I hope this information helps! Have a great weekend.
Christina
Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Christina at Chevrolet Customer Service, can you find out why my 2010 Equinox LTZ does not have the Auto Time Adjust feature. The book says it should. I have the date display, but not the auto adjust on the menu. It was built 6/18/10

·
Registered
830 Posts
Can you let me know about that too... i have a GMC Terrain, but same radio same problem, i don't have that feature described in the user manual.

thank you very much Christina

Chevrolet Customer Svc said:
rickbb63,
I am going to send you a direct message requesting more information. Have a great weekend!
Christina

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chevrolet Customer Svc said:
BoyRacer,
The DIC comes on when the ignition is on. After a short delay, the DIC will display the information that was last displayed before the engine was turned off. The DIC displays trip, fuel, and vehicle system information, and warning if a system problem is detected. The top of the DIC display shows the shift lever position indicator. I hope this information helps! Have a great weekend.
Christina
Thanks Christina,

I actually took my Nox back to the dealership where i bought it, because i had a few issues I noticed before i signed those dotted lines, And when they filled up the tank they noticed the gauge stopped working all together so it should be problem solved thanks.. But overall I'm happy with this suv nice looking and fast enough for me to enjoy :D

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
BoyRacer said:
Thanks Christina,

I actually took my Nox back to the dealership where i bought it, because i had a few issues I noticed before i signed those dotted lines, And when they filled up the tank they noticed the gauge stopped working all together so it should be problem solved thanks.. But overall I'm happy with this suv nice looking and fast enough for me to enjoy :D
BoyRacer,
You are very welcome! I’m glad your concerns are being addressed. I’m happy that your so happy with your vehicle. We are happy to have you as a part of the family!
Christina

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
SuperMat64 said:
Can you let me know about that too... i have a GMC Terrain, but same radio same problem, i don't have that feature described in the user manual.

thank you very much Christina
SuperMat64,
I would be happy to look into the “Auto Time Adjust” feature for you. Can you please e-mail me with your complete contact information as well as your VIN? You can reach me directly at [email protected]. Please address the e-mail to Christina. I will get back to you with a response as soon as possible. Thank you!
Christina

1 - 16 of 16 Posts