GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm going to my dealer later this week to fix a problem with the stabilitrak system.

I got my Equinox 2010 LT in May 2010.

Is there anything important that I should ask my dealer to do while I'm there? (software updates, recalls, things like that) There was nothing done by dealer on the car since I got it, except for the first oil change.

·
Registered
10,396 Posts
BigBlarg said:
Hello, I'm going to my dealer later this week to fix a problem with the stabilitrak system.

I got my Equinox 2010 LT in May 2010.

Is there anything important that I should ask my dealer to do while I'm there? (software updates, recalls, things like that) There was nothing done by dealer on the car since I got it, except for the first oil change.
I think there is a computer update that will allow the car to sit longer without running without have parasitic load running the battery dead. (at least that is what my dealer told me after my battery died in an airport parking lot).

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quick question before tomorrow, I know I should not pay for parts for the repairs that will be done tomorrow, but will I have to pay for the time they will spend on the car?

(My Nox is my 2nd car and my first one was a Cavalier 97 that had already over 200 000 km when I got it... so I really don't know about that)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts