GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up our Nox yesterday afternoon - wahoo! I'm absolutely in love with it already! It was almost shortlived though, as a lady ran a red light and we came inches from a major collision just 30 minutes ago. Luckily the brakes did an awesome job of stopping us - even in the steady rain. I honestly don't think we'd have had the same results had we been in the '06 Civic I traded up from. Sorry to babble on about that, its just that my heartrate still hasn't quite recovered... :)

Anyway, here's a picture of my new baby... 1LT, Cardinal Red, Jetblack interior, sunroof, Bluetooth package / remote start, cargo package, and rear backup camera.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Amazing color.

Jellybean looks good in that color.

Best of luck and welcome.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
That is a sweet colour paint!
Congrats and enjoy, binab!
8)

·
Registered
44 Posts
That nose... that beautiful new Chevy nose!!!

Man did they ever do a good job on that front end. Sometimes I go into the garage and just stare at that grill. Man that's cool.

Before I bought my Nox I also checked out the Ford Edge. Now I'm not going to bash it, it's not bad, even though the Nox smokes it in gas mileage... interior style & quality... and that cool ass front end. Ok I guess I am bashing it lol! Well since it seems I've already went down that road has anyone noticed that the Edge has a grill that could easily double as a trac 3 disposable razor? :eek:

·
Registered
635 Posts
I did think the Edge grill looked sharp!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Roesterman said:
You're killin' me! ;D

Way to post the perfect pic. Ford REALLY needs to do something about that razor blade grill... it's not only plain it's plain ugly.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Roesterman said:
That's classic!
Just gave us a silly idea...
Put a large plastic bowl behind the grill and toss your lettuce, carrots, celery and radishes in front of one doing 30 for a perfectly sliced salad every time.
:)

·
Registered
635 Posts
You need the slap chop..and we will even throw in the gratty for free... act now

·
Registered
44 Posts
gearhead said:
That's classic!
Just gave us a silly idea...
Put a large plastic bowl behind the grill and toss your lettuce, carrots, celery and radishes in front of one doing 30 for a perfectly sliced salad every time.
:)
Yep I could see the Sham Wow guy pushing that slice & dice grill lol! In fact even the name sounds like a razor... The Gillette Edge. You think maybe the grill designer at Ford was just completely out of ideas but remembered his shave that morning? I mean come on it jumps right out at ya.

They are so far away from cool with the triple blade thing it's not funny. Now this is not only cool... it's intimidating! Same with the Terrain. It's different from the Nox but both have a front end with that brute force look.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Roesterman said:
You need the slap chop..and we will even throw in the gratty for free... act now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA
To funny, have seen that on network TV a few times LOL!!!
topgun said:
Yep I could see the Sham Wow guy pushing that slice & dice grill lol! In fact even the name sounds like a razor... The Gillette Edge. You think maybe the grill designer at Ford was just completely out of ideas but remembered his shave that morning? I mean come on it jumps right out at ya.

They are so far away from cool with the triple blade thing it's not funny. Now this is not only cool... it's intimidating! Same with the Terrain. It's different from the Nox but both have a front end with that brute force look.

That is a slick pic, topgun!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Narg said:
Why don't we see that on TV commercials?
I think I see a Roesterman/Howie Long Chevy commercial in the making.

Couldn't you just see Roesterman and Howie Long walking onto the the Sham Wow set and telling that guy... You've got cop hair. Maybe you ought to shave it with The Edge! 8)

·
Registered
44 Posts
gearhead said:
To funny, have seen that on network TV a few times LOL!!!That is a slick pic, topgun!
Thanks gear.

That's tucked away in my garage. I gave the Nox a nice coat of Liquid Lustre show car wax and I'm impatiently waiting for a halfway nice day to take it out and show it off a little. Probably drive it to the Easyriders bike show this weekend.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
topgun said:
Thanks gear.

That's tucked away in my garage. I gave the Nox a nice coat of Liquid Lustre show car wax and I'm impatiently waiting for a halfway nice day to take it out and show it off a little. Probably drive it to the Easyriders bike show this weekend.
8)
Hope you get a nice weekend to show the Nox off!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts