GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alex used my car to do the review, he says it's one of the most spacious SUV's you can buy for the money. They have a web series on Youtube.

Check out the video:

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
That's cool that he used your ride for the review!
Always cool to see your ride have its spotlight! Looks sharp in the video as well.

I think He messed up a little on stating there are 2 USB ports in the center console, when there is actually only one. Unless I am wrong and Terrains have two and Nox's only have one lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
nice they used your Terrain :thumb: :cheers:

That person must really not like Denali's lol He also missed out on what else you get with the package, which if you can afford it
it is nice upgrade!

·
Registered
126 Posts
bowtieman said:
That's cool that he used your ride for the review!
Always cool to see your ride have its spotlight! Looks sharp in the video as well.

I think He messed up a little on stating there are 2 USB ports in the center console, when there is actually only one. Unless I am wrong and Terrains have two and Nox's only have one lol
Ya mine only has one usb port, if there is two I would like to if I can retrofit it in.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Yup, BLACK is elegant in this video! I thought it was a nice presentation as am partial to the Terrain! :) Nice comment on what you get for additional cost opting for the Denali. No mention of MPG. It was a nice basic overview presentation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
majicb said:
Ya mine only has one usb port, if there is two I would like to if I can retrofit it in.
i had a 2-1 usb converter lol he probobly saw it and figured it was 2 usb ports in the center console

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
GrabMyC said:
i had a 2-1 usb converter lol he probobly saw it and figured it was 2 usb ports in the center console
Lol now that's funny!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts