GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know when the first Terrain/Equinox hit the roads?
I thought they just started selling them in January, but some posts seem to indicate as early as last Nov. Just wondering.

To this day I have only seen 1 Terrain in the parking lot of my restaurant, but none on the street.
I did see 1 Nox about 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
446 Posts
2 Months ago, I'd say the same thing. Today I see a LOT of both. There's 20 on the lot ready to sell at the dealer where I bought the only one back in January, so the numbers should increase soon. I'm even seeing a lot of SRX's on the road too. I live in a city of about 1/2 a million population.

·
Registered
48 Posts
GARYD said:
Does anybody know when the first Terrain/Equinox hit the roads?
I thought they just started selling them in January, but some posts seem to indicate as early as last Nov. Just wondering.

To this day I have only seen 1 Terrain in the parking lot of my restaurant, but none on the street.
I did see 1 Nox about 2 weeks ago.
equinox was aug/sept and terrain was nov/dec. See mostly SRX in Miami beach. Now seeing a few equinox and terrain's

·
Registered
89 Posts
SobeTerrain said:
equinox was aug/sept and terrain was nov/dec. See mostly SRX in Miami beach. Now seeing a few equinox and terrain's
I'd have to disagree with this, Terrains were out at the same time as the Equinox. Our local dealer had one on the lot late August/early September, and ours arrived in October.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I test drove a couple of Terrains in September, made up my mind what I wanted so I could place an order in October and was driveing my own by mid-late November.
I know the first one that my dealer got in was off the truck for all of an hour before I got down there to check it out and I was one of about a half dozen people who showed up that same night for the same reason. It sold to an older couple that night, none of us got a test drive because it hadn't even gone through the shop for it's PDI yet and they decided they wanted it and paid for it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I'm quite certain there was a gap between the two models. The Equinox was available earlier, like June or something while the Terrain was out in August. This information was on the CAMI website, but it appears that they have taken down the bulk of their website.

Try Wikipedia...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
We saw our first Terrain on the Dealer Lot the last week of September and bought it a couple of days later around the 28th or so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts