GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to say: I would like to personally thank those of you that had posted on my thread about the personalized plate and gave me ideas. I am however NOT impressed with the way that people played themselves on it. You know who you are and you wrecked my post. My goal was NOT to get a fight going on but just to get ideas about it.

Once again thank you to those of you that gave ideas and if anymore come up. PM me as post is now locked due to certain people.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Sadly..it can happen on any thread at any time...and any forum..unless it is curtailed immediately.
The outregeousness only serves to stir up trouble..with absolutely no concern for the topic at hand.
In my view..that's when confrontational threads need to be deleted in order to keep the peace. I don't like censoreship..but sometimes there is just no other way...unless the troublemaker is removed.
It is sad when an honest thread 'on topic' deteriorates into a hate filled diatribe of nonsense.
I would suggest posting a new thread about seeking ideas about a personalized plate. If that doesn't work...then this forum isn't worth belonging to.
We may not all be friends here...but should be friendly.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well said IceMan! And innocnt, I'll try to get you some ideas on the "Part II" set by the admin.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANK YOU to both!!!! Any ideas please post on part II. Thank you

Innocnt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts