GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the Terrain and the Equinox are based on the same platform, but are both interiors identical? I am interested in buying a Pet cargo liner that covers the entire cargo area, side panels, back of 2nd row seat, etc. The manufacturer does not list the 2011 GMC Terrain, but they do have the pattern to make one for the 2011 Chevy Equinox. Would it be safe to order the one made for the Equinox and have it fit properly?
Any advice is appreciated ;D

·
Registered
483 Posts
4sight said:
I know the Terrain and the Equinox are based on the same platform, but are both interiors identical? I am interested in buying a Pet cargo liner that covers the entire cargo area, side panels, back of 2nd row seat, etc. The manufacturer does not list the 2011 GMC Terrain, but they do have the pattern to make one for the 2011 Chevy Equinox. Would it be safe to order the one made for the Equinox and have it fit properly?
Any advice is appreciated ;D
Except for some minor trim pieces and the way the two tone dash is done the interiors are identical.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Black Granite LTZ said:
Except for some minor trim pieces and the way the two tone dash is done the interiors are identical.
When I checked out both vehicles, I thought the terrain was more square in the back compared to the equinox Jmo

·
Registered
1,153 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
32 Posts
4sight said:
I am interested in buying a Pet cargo liner that covers the entire cargo area, side panels, back of 2nd row seat, etc.
I don't mean to hijack your thread, but can I ask which pet liner you're refering to? I just ordered a Canvasback Cargo Liner that will cover the floor and back side of the seat, but I'd love to have something that protects the side walls of the cargo area. I came across one, but it seemed to have mixed reviews. I can't remember the name at the moment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts