GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of our Terrain getting ready for a trip with our Scamp in tow. I've never weighed the Scamp, however, it's loaded with a full bath ( I know, it really does have a full bath in it), kitchen ,etc so I'm guessing it weighs about 1800-2000 lbs. The Terrain pulls it fine, no strain what so ever.

·
Super Moderator
931 Posts
Hey..that looks like a very nice set-up..!
..but I'm kinda dumbfounded that it's not a matched pair..!
Can you just image a black scamp trailing behind that black Terrain?..but,perhaps,that would be oozing just too much class... 8)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Iceman, thanks for the compliment. Scamps come in any color you want as long as it's WHITE. Kinda like Henry Ford said about the Model T (except it his case, it was black). We towed the Scamp with a white Dodge pickup since 2007 and the Black Terrain actually looks much better. :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
I think black would make the Scamp unbearably hot inside. It would look nice though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you sure there is a full size bed, full bathroom, and kitchen in that Scamp? TTalk about great space utilization. How many can the Scamp sleep? Is the Scamp still being made?

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
quicksilver said:
Are you sure there is a full size bed, full bathroom, and kitchen in that Scamp? TTalk about great space utilization. How many can the Scamp sleep? Is the Scamp still being made?
I think the folks that made SCAMPER RV's went out of business and SCAMP's are still being made.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts