GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought they were saying that production is moving faster i Just got an update from the good ol' camaro tracking and it looks like the TPW was pushed back a week it was 5-10..now 5-17

·
Registered
23 Posts
A few months ago you would barely see 1 Terrain on the lot. As soon as they came in, they went right out. I see sales of the Terrain slowing down b/c the same dealer near my job has 6-7 on the lot and they have been there for a few weeks. I don't know if production has ramped up or appeal for this vehicle has declined.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I just another email notification stating my tpw is back to 5-10 with the status of 3300 ....so is that a good thing??? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
street-terrain said:
A few months ago you would barely see 1 Terrain on the lot. As soon as they came in, they went right out. I see sales of the Terrain slowing down b/c the same dealer near my job has 6-7 on the lot and they have been there for a few weeks. I don't know if production has ramped up or appeal for this vehicle has declined.
Having units on the lot does not mean they arent selling. The supply for Camaros has finally reached 45 days for dealers and it still almost sold 10k units last month. Equinox sold almost 15k last month yet supply was at an unfavorable 23 days IIRC.

·
Registered
35 Posts
We just took delivery of our Terrain on 5/4/10. It was built on 4/23/10 and rolled off the truck at our dealer 7pm 5/3/10. Our dealer used their allocation to place the initial order request around 3/21/10. We were pleased with the "quick" arrival, as our dealer had told us 4 to 6 weeks when we placed the order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts