GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finallly got all the transmission and mpg problems fixed! I am guaranteed that it is a permanent fix!!
Tired of all the hassles, I bit the bullet and traded it in. I went back to a Honda CRV which I had traded in for the 2011 terrain. I feel at home behind the wheel of a CRV! The dealer treats me like I know something and are courteous to me. The 2005 CRV that I traded on the Terrain is probably still running and giving good service. I feel confident that my 2012 CRV will do the same.
After having the transmission fixed twice it was starting to do the same hard shifting again and the engine rattle was getting worse. I am feeling relieved to get rid of it and someoneelse can have the headaches of trying to deal with the GM dealers.
NO MORE AMERICAN VEHICLES FOR ME!!!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Im glad your problem was solved!

Its sad, how GM is losing customers because they wont address these issues..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2013 GMC terrain 2.4L. the traction control /stability track light, abs light all came on after replacing the rear rotor and brake pads. The Check Engine Light is not on, no codes. I replaced the front left and right wheel speed sensor but did not fix the problem. The pedal pushes back on my foot. If I’m driving with a speed below 25Km/h, all lights are off, over 25Km/h the lights are back.
Anyone have any thoughts? Thank you

·
Registered
628 Posts
Need the codes read. There are 4 code families and a P code reader will not read the other C , U and B codes.
Could very well be a rear sensor but having the ABS codes read will point the way.
If doing your own work a good code reader is a must to trouble shoot todays vehicles. Throwing parts at a problem will pay for a good reader in the end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts