GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had our new I4 Terrain out on the Blue Ridge Parkway over the weekend. So I dropped it in manual, eco mode off, and had some fun with the Terrain. I was surprised how much fun I was having going through the gears and pushing the handling a little bit. Although the Terrain is no sports car, it does stick to the road pretty well with the Michelins. After about an hour of fun and annoying my wife and daughter, I went back to auto. Auto behaved well up and down the hills without a lot of shifting or lugging. Still very happy with our Terrain and the I4.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I was downtown heading to the suburbs last weekend in our Chevy 4-door sedan.
Saw a Terrain up a ways going in the same direction.
The driver took the same on ramp to the expressway I was taking.

I was doing around 40 mph and accelerating but could not keep up to the Terrain on the ramp without chirping the rubber due to the tight radius of the on ramp.
WHen I caught up on the e-way, I noticed it was Cyber Gray metallic (thought it was black from afar) and was V6 AWD.
Another plus for the Terrain handling, thought I'd share...

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'm really happy how my equinox handles too, my 04 Impala leaned a lot more on turns; the equinox stays upright. I can take turns at much faster speeds than before which helps especially if you have to merge into a busy traffic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts