GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surprised to see that that Terrain doesn't come with a case for the manuals. They are provided in plastic bags. Does anyone know of a case that nicely fits the Terrain manuals? A GMC logo case would be nice, but it doesn't have to have it.

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
My dealer had some "cases" laying around that he gave me. It doesn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
306 Posts
The plastic bag has a certain class about it. What other case can you read the info you want RIGHT THRU THE CASE? :eek:

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
First thing that I do...is...always look in someones glovebox to see what kind of manual case they are running. Sorry..if it's clear..I consider them *****..!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Iceman-soooo, you feel free to simply open the glove compartment of a persons car so you can make a judgement about them? Give me a fricken break.

·
Registered
698 Posts
^ your sarcasm light burned out, or are YOU being sarcastic??

·
Registered
306 Posts
Terrain- if you condone getting into someones car and taking the liberty of opening the glove box and then, of all things, making a judgement about that person based on what manual cover they have, then you have more than a single bulb burnt out.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Jeeze...give a guy a break!
Of course I was only joking...
Maybe I shoulda put a bunch of these ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sorry...but how many really see what kinda fancy covering the manual is in?
I also apologize to all the *****s as well.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Without a case the manuals takes up less space in the glove box. That's the only thing I like about going caseless.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Iceman--I missed the humor in your post. My issue, should have realized it was said with tongue in cheek, sorry about that. Ron

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
RSchleder said:
Iceman--I missed the humor in your post. My issue, should have realized it was said with tongue in cheek, sorry about that. Ron
Ron
Things can be taken so seriously on the other side of the keyboard...especially if the smiley faces are left out.

However..even with that...I thought those several responses where hilarious!!
(Don't ever let me in your house...I'll run right over to look in your fridge.....then the closets... ;D ;D ;D)!!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I never keep manuals in the glove box. Just a gas log and insurence/license papers and a first aid kit.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Iceman, I wouldn't worry about those area, my wife is in control all closets and the frig. Now, if you were to look in my storage building, well, that's quite another mater. Thanks for your understanding response, Ron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts