GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching channel 5(NBC-Chicago)last night, they were showing the Auto Show. On a brief glimps they showed a concept that was called GMC Terrain HD. To me it looked just like a pick up truck with large off road tires and it sat up high. It had the same fender bulges as the current Terrain. I reviewed it a few times to make sure it said GMC Terrain. I wonder if they may have put the wrong picture with the name. Did anyone else see this???

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never mind, I Googled it and it turns out top be a GMC Sierra all TERRAIN concept vehicle.

They left out "Sierra" and "all" in the discription.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Not to be confused with the GMC Truck Appearance package which bears the Terrain name. (different wheels,side mouldings,more chrome,grill, two tone leather interior etc.)

This is the 3/4 ton concept GMC truck. [/color]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
GARYD said:
Never mind, I Googled it and it turns out top be a GMC Sierra all TERRAIN concept vehicle.

They left out "Sierra" and "all" in the discription.
Hell!! I'd by one, this thing rocks!! Hope it goes into production[/color]

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
The front grill is way overdone and needs to be toned down...but I like the overall badass look. Btw...the square fender arches look more at home on something like that than they do on the Terrain. Just my opinion.. ;)

·
Registered
441 Posts
that thing is beast!!!! props to GM

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Looking at the pic again...I think if the protruding "bumper" portion just below the grill were body color it would break up that endless sea of silver and look much better. The rest of the styling is spot on for badassery without being blatant about it like the Ford F-150 Raptor.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can I get those tires and wheels for my Terrain? LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts