GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feb sales 2010, Terrain 3,789, Equinox 8,061. SRX 3,542

The Equinox outsold the Traverse (5,882)

The Terrain outsold the Enclave (3,778) and the CTS (2,690) even with short supply of Terrain's on the lots.

The LaCrosse (4,045) is beating the CTS,

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
January sales 2010
  • Terrain 4,302
  • Equinox 9,513
  • SRX 3,234
  • Enclave 4,075

·
Administrator
599 Posts
Some more Feb sales highlights. I plan on starting a Theta sales graph, just like the Lambdas soon Stay tuned. In the meantime...

These are year over year numbers:
  • Chevrolet Equinox retail sales increased 121 percent
  • GMC Terrain retail sales were up 303 percent (compared to the Pontiac Torrent – the vehicle it replaced)
  • Cadillac SRX retail sales were up 490 percent
  • Combined Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain, Cadillac SRX Retail Sales Up 198 Percent

·
Registered
446 Posts
Drove past a Caddy dealer this morning. The front of the lot was lined with about a dozen SRX's just waiting for a new owner. I'm not in a major city either, close but not that big.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The December numbers are almost always going to be higher than January or February due to the fact that people want to buy vehicles before the end of the year for tax purposes.

·
Administrator
599 Posts
I'm not sure where to find those numbers either. I've seen stories here and there saying such and such plant produced this many vehicles, but never anything for each make and model, each month. I'll continue to look for that also...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would be real interested to see how many vehicles they're turning out. Especially of each model, since the talk is that they are producing a considerable number more of the Equinox than the Terrain. But just an overall number produced would be good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts