GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking, and can't find an answer to this, but every phone we have tried to link to the bluetooth works, both Blackberry's, an old LG, but I can't get this thing to see my wife's Iphone 4. Is it something I need to download onto the phone or what?

Any help from those who have addressed this issue would be much appreciated.

TPR

·
Registered
136 Posts
TPR said:
I've been looking, and can't find an answer to this, but every phone we have tried to link to the bluetooth works, both Blackberry's, an old LG, but I can't get this thing to see my wife's Iphone 4. Is it something I need to download onto the phone or what?

Any help from those who have addressed this issue would be much appreciated.

TPR
What firmware you have on the iphone 4?

Both my wife and I use our iphone 4's with no issue at all but we keep the firmware up to date.It takes about 10 seconds till they log in.We use them for the hands free mainly.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Ive got an Iphone4 and my fiance' has a 3gs. We've never had a problem. RAW has a point, check the firmware. And you may need to do a reset or restore of the phone. Just make sure you backup first.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Have you tried to link your iphone with another bluetooth device? My first iphone 4 would not link with anything, Tried it right away in the store. Best Buy had to switch phones. Second phone has had no problems.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I forgot to mention.
We found it best to turn the ignition on then with your iphone shut OFF.Plug it into the system then turn on the iphone.You may need to try it a few times but that is the trick with all devices I have tried that did not connect.
We use iphone 4's plus our daughter uses our old 3g, and all work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts