GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Here's your niche ! Send the specs to "China", and sell them.

They look awesome.

·
Registered
289 Posts
The red ones need to either be all chrome or painted the same red. I love the looks on the other vehicles but for some reason red doesn't look right. BTW...love the photoshopping and I would love to add a brush guard to mine.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
NODES said:
that is because its a sports bar.
It's a Bullbar, just without the skid plate on it.

Looks like 2" or 2.5"

A 3" would be great if there is one to be found...

·
Registered
673 Posts
POLRCUB said:
It's a Bullbar, just without the skid plate on it.

Looks like 2" or 2.5"

A 3" would be great if there is one to be found...
they are 2.5 inchers.

the 3.0 are more for full size, heavy duty trucks/SUV

·
Registered
14 Posts
To insall a brush/bull guard would require some cutting into the lower ground-effects part of the front bumper. It seems too low for clearance to have a bullguard curl under it. This is the only thing keeping me from trying it out. Once cut...and it don't look good...then what? Two holes in my front bumper. LMK your thoughts.

·
Registered
673 Posts
nmagsino said:
To insall a brush/bull guard would require some cutting into the lower ground-effects part of the front bumper. It seems too low for clearance to have a bullguard curl under it. This is the only thing keeping me from trying it out. Once cut...and it don't look good...then what? Two holes in my front bumper. LMK your thoughts.

Thats exactly what was keeping me from doing it too...but I got a sweet deal on the front and side steps and got to it yesterday. It came out perfect, rule of thumb measure twice cut once...I triple measured.

I will post pix this weekend.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts