GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
fourmoremarine said:
I like the billet grill much better than all the others
Have one installed on my Terrain along with the mirror covers and chrome door handles and woodgrain dashkit all aftermarket and alot less cost than factory.
Can you post apic?

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
fourmoremarine said:
I have a couple pics in picture share under sumit white
one pic of the dsh kit i installed and one of the chrome package I installed
Nah, i was looking for a pic of the grille.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
fourmoremarine said:
CHROME PACKAGE INCLUDES GRILL
WHY THE CAPS???!?!?!?!

This thread wasn't about the stock chrome insert grill. Again, like in other threads....read the thread first.

It is about the BILLET GRILL from Ebay.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
NY_Joe said:
WHY THE CAPS???!?!?!?!

This thread wasn't about the stock chrome insert grill. Again, like in other threads....read the thread first.

It is about the BILLET GRILL from Ebay.
Sorry about the caps cheez
Now if you'd care to look at the pic I posted instead of running your mouth you will see it is a billet grill
Maybe you should take your own advice and read the thread on July 2 I posted that I installed a billet grill and aftermarket chrome

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
fourmoremarine said:
Sorry about the caps cheez
Now if you'd care to look at the pic I posted instead of running your mouth you will see it is a billet grill
Maybe you should take your own advice and read the thread on July 2 I posted that I installed a billet grill and aftermarket chrome
Maybe if you would stop running your mouth and post the correct photo album name I can see it. You said a photo album called sumit whte. That doesn't exist. Closet thing is sunnyday and the pic in the gallery shows a wood dash kit. No billet grill. So, either get the album name right, learn how to link the pic or just stop running your mouth.

From July 2:

I like the billet grill much better than all the others
Have one installed on my Terrain along with the mirror covers and chrome door handles and woodgrain dashkit all aftermarket and alot less cost than factory.

From yesterday:
I have a couple pics in picture share under sumit white
one pic of the dsh kit i installed and one of the chrome package I installed

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Look, I really don't want to get in a issing contest with you
You asked to see a pic of my billet grill Maybe I'm not as astute of a forum poster as you are but I have 2 pictures posted on here under offical sumit white
one is a dash kit install and the other is a pic of the vehicle with billet grill installed and aftermarket chrome mirrors.
So If I offended you by not meeting your high standards I'm sorry.
Are you taking off points for spelling???

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
You asked to see a pic of my billet grill Maybe I'm not as astute of a forum poster as you are but I have 2 pictures posted on here under offical sumit white
one is a dash kit install and the other is a pic of the vehicle with billet grill installed and aftermarket chrome mirrors.
I easily found your pics of an aftermarket "billet" grill...in the Official Summit White thread...along with some other chrome accessories. I don't get this feud...or scolding remarks? Always thought the idea of Moderator ...or moderation was meant to defuse a situation rather than take it personal and contribute to it. Sounds like a misunderstanding...and a bit of ego to me....

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
fourmoremarine said:
No pissing contest. No points for spelling.

When I'm wrong,I'm wrong. I'll admit it. I saw you said you posted pics and I assumed the gallery when u said picture share.

I searched and found your pics. They are in a thread. My bad.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
IceMan said:
I easily found your pics of an aftermarket "billet" grill...in the Official Summit White thread...along with some other chrome accessories. I don't get this feud...or scolding remarks? Always thought the idea of Moderator ...or moderation was meant to defuse a situation rather than take it personal and contribute to it. Sounds like a misunderstanding...and a bit of ego to me....
good thing no one asked you ;)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with the cheaper alternative to the T-rex 3 piece grill on eBay? Looks identical to the T-rex but its like half the price. They say its billet but for that price i cant help but think it is painted plastic.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Normally i don't like at all these grills that add a clown look to the car...

But i must admit that this one look really sharp !

Cameron said:
http://tinyurl.com/27oggzb

this is the one im wondering about. anyone?

·
Registered
432 Posts
yeah i love it too, very stock looking compared to the SLT2 chrome pack grille till you are right on top of it. im just worried about the quality. its like a 3rd the price of the T-rex.

·
Registered
432 Posts
thats kinda why i was hoping someone else might have some experience with it. saw that too.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Cameron said:
thats kinda why i was hoping someone else might have some experience with it. saw that too.
Well..polished aluminum has a lighter..or white base..not near as reflective as the darker base of chrome. If not clear coated..polished alum will normally dull and need repolishing from time to time..as you probably already know.

·
Registered
432 Posts
nopt so worried about polishing it up, im a clean freak when it comes to my cars. im more worried about durability.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.