GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Equinox with ~120,000 miles and after some inspection, I need some rear control arm bushings and trailing arm bushings. I'm looking for an alternative to the stealership. I have tried Rockauto.com, autopartswarehouse.com (which is SLOW and has a terrible search engine) and a couple other website but I can't seem to find anything. Any help would be great. Thanks in advanced.

_David

·
Registered
10,528 Posts
unt0uchable said:
I have a 2005 Equinox with ~120,000 miles and after some inspection, I need some rear control arm bushings and trailing arm bushings. I'm looking for an alternative to the stealership. I have tried Rockauto.com, autopartswarehouse.com (which is SLOW and has a terrible search engine) and a couple other website but I can't seem to find anything. Any help would be great. Thanks in advanced.

_David
Wouldn't your local auto parts place carry those type of parts. Bushings are generally pretty available.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Auto Value around the corner hasn't had a number of items I have tried to buy from them. Autozone shows nothing on the website for bushings. And I can't stand Oriely's around here because I walk in and feel like I'm talking to some billhilly who knows nothing about what I'm trying to buy. It's tough living in a town where most people just take there cars to the dealer to be serviced because parts stores don't stock certain things, if you can find a parts store, lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts