GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my local dealer failed to acquire the Equinox I wanted 150 miles away for Christmas so I decided I'm just going to order one speced how I want. The one I was looking at was a 4cyl, 1LT, Black Granite w/Jet Black interior, Convenience package and Sun Roof.

Been thinking about the Black Granite if I really want it or if I should get the Cyber Gray, which the wife also likes. Maybe take that extra $200 saved and put it into a cargo management package. I was thinking about the Pioneer system, but looks like it requires the upgraded wheels and a V6, which I'm not sure I want.

1 - Which would get dirtier quicker, the black granite? Or are they about the same?
2 - Is the Pioneer System upgrade worth it? Looks like I could get the 2LT with Sun Roof, which would equal my 1LT, VIP, Sun Roof and Pioneer System for $1000 more ($27,615). Is it worth it?
3 - Does the Jet Black interior looks well with either black or gray exterior?

·
Registered
144 Posts
First let me say that you would probably like the LT2 better. You get the fog lights which everyone seems to want after they buy the LT1 but have to retro fit. The extra money is not that much over the life of the vehicle. I ordered mine which took over 14 weeks to get but was well worth it.
As for color....thats a personal decision. The black interior goes with everything.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I doubt you would be disappointed with either color. They both look good. I'm partial to the Black Granite.

As stated, the black interior will look good with any color. As for the Pioneer system. I'm no expert but it sounds really good to me for a factory stereo especially with an iPod providing the music. And I agree with rickbb63 about the fog lights. They look much better than the plastic inserts and they work very well.

Good luck.

·
Registered
332 Posts
adambaack said:
out the Black Granite if I really want it or if I should get the Cyber Gray, which the wife also likes. Maybe take that extra $200 saved and put it into a cargo management package. I was thinking about the Pioneer system, but looks like it requires the upgraded wheels and a V6, which I'm not sure I want.

1 - Which would get dirtier quicker, the black granite? Or are they about the same?
2 - Is the Pioneer System upgrade worth it? Looks like I could get the 2LT with Sun Roof, which would equal my 1LT, VIP, Sun Roof and Pioneer System for $1000 more ($27,615). Is it worth it?
3 - Does the Jet Black interior looks well with either black or gray exterior?
We ordered ours as well exactly as we wanted it.

Dark colors will get dirty fast, period.

Pioneer system is 100% worth it. it sounds absolutely awesome short of aftermarket higher end stuff.

We're partial to the light titanium color to offset the jet black interior. There is no gery interior I think. But choose whatever you want since it has to be appealing to only you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts