GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm pretty sure he said without messing with the anc . Llc harness you have to cut the mic witch completely kills the anc. If you want a source signal the rear door speakers are non anc you'll need a loc and a unit that bumps the signal voltage up to 4v or better. Unit being line driver , epicenter, or other bass enhancer. Seems the monopoly of llc harness and information Has overshadowed proven techniques and technology that is very much proven its self . Not a hater not one bit but when your product blocks and dead-end peoples search results wile doing there own research bugs me .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just tap your rear speakers for a signal.Send them to an LOC and run the RCA's to your amp.Pop the B-pillars and on the driver's side look for the brown and yellow wires.On passenger side look for light blue and dark blue.

Yellow -
Brown +

Light blue -
Dark blue +
Would I be able to tap into the rear factory sub woofer for the LOC? There is a left and right for it. I'm seeing about 4v on all four speaker wires running to factory sub. I was wondering if you saw any issue with that. TYIA!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Would I be able to tap into the rear factory sub woofer for the LOC? There is a left and right for it. I'm seeing about 4v on all four speaker wires running to factory sub. I was wondering if you saw any issue with that. TYIA!
Would be better than tapping the rear doors for sure so long as you don't have ANC. If you do you'll need to disable it. Nothing beats tapping the line level signals that run from the factory head unit to the amp though. That is a clean,full range RCA level signal that does not require a line converter nor does it require disabling the ANC system. You get the best of both worlds that way.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts