GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever have problems with this button? Changing stations up or down at times it seems I'm not catching it right so I push harder and then end up changing the source. I wish they didn't remove the little grip buttons where it says SRC because that's where I get my traction. I prefer the up and down buttons over the click wheel.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
rysamem said:
Anyone ever have problems with this button? Changing stations up or down at times it seems I'm not catching it right so I push harder and then end up changing the source. I wish they didn't remove the little grip buttons where it says SRC because that's where I get my traction. I prefer the up and down buttons over the click wheel.
We used to have the same issue.
Now we "roll it gently" up or down and it seems fine.
Hopefully you'll get used to it.
Give it a moment (roll it up or down once, let go, then wait a sec for it to change presets. the CPU must be executing different parts of the software modules...sometimes the change of presets is instant, sometimes it's slightly delayed), if you hold it up or down, it'll buffer the commands and you'll end up scrolling past the Station you've intended to stop at.
It'd be nice if the diameter of the SRC was a little larger to allow for a smoother up/down "roll", especially when wearing thick winter gloves.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yes, I have this issue but only in the 'up' direction. It's a bit of an annoyance but I'm getting used to making it work - sometimes it's a gentle roll and other times it takes a quick 'clicking' motion for mine.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was going to post this as well... I am trying to get use to it - but keep on flicking between sources.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts