GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone having any issues with the "scroll button" on the steering wheel that you use to move through your presets or songs on a mp3 player? I'm finding that it is very temperamental and doesn't respond to my touch all the time or sometimes even does the opposite of what i want it to do (like go from preset 3 to 2 when i'm pushing it up to preset 4)

·
Registered
446 Posts
I think that all GM radios that do MP3 are very slow in the MP3 playback ability. This slowness may be affecting it in the way you describe.

Personally I can't stand the 2 second delay between songs. I have quite a few albums that have non-breaking space between songs.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yes, I experience this as well with my SRC toggle switch. Down works OK usually as does pressing in. It's the 'up' that gives me trouble.

There was a thread either on this board or at GM Insiders discussing this issue. Seems to be relatively common.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was fortunate to drive a Camaro over the weekend and found that even though it's the same button for changing stations, the Camaro's up motion was much easier to move up and down, as if there was less tension or something. Maybe it's just a matter of the dealer tweaking it to allow it to scroll up and down easier? Anyone ever brought this up to the dealer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts