GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife seems to be having a "problem" with the heater. She claims that no matter how she sets the heater, except totally off, there is always hot air coming out of it. She wants outside air to be coming in, but not hot air, just cool air, without turning on the A/C. She says she never had a problem with any other car! Now, I don't seem to have that problem, but she does (I just set the air on "recirculate" or "off"). Any ideas? Oh, it's a 2012 Luxury SRX, no options.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I'm not trying to say there isn't some sort of electrical issue...but the fact that it only happens when your wife is driving sounds a little suspicious. ;) In any case, I would have it checked out at the dealer just for peace of mind..

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A little suspicious? Anyway, I attempted to show my wife (again) the way I have always been doing it...here goes. Just turn the temperature setting all the way down...past 61...until it reads "LO". At this temperature setting, with the A/C "OFF", only outside air will come in...unheated. Let's see what happens...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts