GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning.

Yesterday was, shall I say, interesting.

First off, I DO object to members insulting and calling each other names. I will give a warning, as I did yesterday.

Here is some wise advice, do not then turn around and attack me.

I could only do a "fast quick removal/ban" of the individual as my husband and I, hint I am not a guy, had dinner plans. I also did not have this forum set up on my iPhone, but you can bet I do now.

Once I returned home, my husband was chuckling at me, I did take care of the "new" harasser and not only removed/banned him but the 2 IP addresses he was using. Only time will tell if he finds another way in but, thanks to all of you, I am pretty sure I will hear about it.

So in other words....PLEASE let's all be civil. We are here to ask questions and, hopefully, receive answers. Not all answers will be what one may be looking for, but give it a chance.

Also, I am not available 24/7. I did send in a request very early this morning to the Admin for an additional moderator. An individual I spoke with yesterday is interested in helping out. The other moderator, I am afraid will not be helping out down the road.

Anyway, I hope each of you have a great day.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Thanks! That guy was just a jerk.

Reactions: Kermmydog

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm glad I missed it. This is a fun forum for me. I learn a lot & have had an enjoyable experience here.

Thanks for keeping that way.

Reactions: bigb12359

·
Registered
976 Posts
I saw a Spam Thread start yesterday and reported it.
Did not check back in to see any replies and looks like I missed what happened.

Reactions: Kermmydog

·
Registered
407 Posts
What's the short version of what happened?
A guy asking for advice on dash lights and everyone who gave him advice was belittled and called names.

Reactions: MrTroy03

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
A guy asking for advice on dash lights and everyone who gave him advice was belittled and called names.

Yep that is the short version. He was rude and calling people names, which as I said I will NOT tolerate. Then he thought he would turn around and personally attack me. Not a good idea....seriously not.

We, this forum, are here to help people and in order to do so, civility is highly respected.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Just saw this thread. I appreciate the "policing" of the forum by the moderators. I've only witnessed a couple of exchanges that were "other-than-civil" and they were quickly resolved (instigator banned). My thanks again to the moderators.

·
Administrator
257 Posts
Appreciate the clean up sailfish. Remember folks, if you see issues like this on the site, report it up so the mod team can look into it.

- JB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts