GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Here's some more pics for you guys at different angles. I still need to do a couple things to it but it's getting there

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Looks nice.

Can you still get it into your garage ?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Some lower fascia trimming I see.... looks like a good finished edge. Could pass for factory :cheers: nicely done.

Are you planning on installing some moulded fender extentions? That stance wouldn't pass inspection, especially where I'm from... A set of those would go really well with the off-road theme you have going on... :thumb:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thank god Florida doesn't have the laws like other states about tires and lights and lifts and window tints and so on. I'm actually thinking of a lower offset wheel just because I still rub a little bit and need to try and get rid of that. But no one makes flares so no can do on that aspect

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
For sure, that may just work. Nice job thus far :thumb:

Some autobody and high end stereo custom shops usually have someone that can work magic with fibreglass.
That may be something to source out. Just a thought... as the square fenders of the Terrain (as well as the new Sierra's fenders) look more off-road and I think would enhance your off-road look better with extentions...

Cheers!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I thought about it but the modification needed to do so and the cost ISNT worth the gain.

·
Registered
935 Posts
There def wouldn't be any bolt on flares for the Terrain - but maybe modding / welding flares off a Sierra or Jeep would work.

Would definitely need to cut up your 1/4 panels and fenders though

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I already looked into and test fit a few different vehicles and nothing is close enough to make it cost effective

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
I want that exhaust system.... Looks good and bet it sounds better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still need to work a few things out as with anything I am running into complications but here's the "moon buggy" as it's been nicknamed at work. She is a beauty if I do say so myself

What was the lift done with? I want to
Lift mine and started fabbing my own strut spacers but if there’s something I can buy to make it easier to replace if need be I’d prefer to go that route

41 - 54 of 54 Posts