GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My next door neighbor came over this past weekend as I was washing the Terrain. He says he's seen it a few times and wondered what it was. Took he and his wife for a ride...even let him drive. They both REALLY liked the car. Came home last night from work and there's a brand new Mocha Terrain in their driveway. Walked over and they had just bought it where I got mine. Traded in a 2 yr old Toyota Highlander and said the Terrain was nicer, rode better, better gas mileage, and more comfortable.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Islander said:
Actually, I'll let the dealer know I've been looking at those nice GMC Terrain mudflaps......
Islander, go for the roof cross rails and cargo net as well, if you don't already have them LOL!
Hey, what the heck, aim high right?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew all my friends here would give me great ideas. So far, I've already added the T-Rex 3 piece billet grille and also bought a cargo cover from the dealer. Got the painted side moldings on order. Mudflaps AND crossrails....hmmmm.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Is there a post on the "side mouldings" or any info/pics?
From the dealer or aftermarket?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GaryD---I got some great side molding info on the site and ended up ordering from Sportwing yesterday. SnowItch let me know they were a bit wider, others gave site/price info and comparisons, this place is the ONLY place to look first!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Sorry. My other forum doesn't have nearly as good a search function as here, so I keep forgetting to us it. This one is a VERY good one. Thanks for reminding me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts