GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 Terrain. I have a little less than 500 miles on it and have a noticed a few things I would like to see on it. I know they have been mentioned before.

I have the Nav system and love it but I think for the price the maps could be more detailed, maybe even a satellite view. I think the fast forward on the radio, when listening to files on the hard drive should be a true fast forward, not the slow thing that is provided.

I see no reason that the back up camera should not be available on demand, not just when the gear is in reverse. I find it very handy but also would like to use it when I wish and not just in reverse.

I think the ability to play DVD's is very nice but I also think it would be nice to be able to load avi or some other video format onto the hard drive if I wish to watch at my leisure.

I also screwed up by not ordering the power liftgate. What moron. :(

That lousy fast forward really bugs me. No reason for it and it is a pain when listening to 2 hour podcasts.

Royal

·
Registered
365 Posts
Royalott said:
2011 Terrain. I have a little less than 500 miles on it and have a noticed a few things I would like to see on it. I know they have been mentioned before.

I have the Nav system and love it but I think for the price the maps could be more detailed, maybe even a satellite view. I think the fast forward on the radio, when listening to files on the hard drive should be a true fast forward, not the slow thing that is provided.

I see no reason that the back up camera should not be available on demand, not just when the gear is in reverse. I find it very handy but also would like to use it when I wish and not just in reverse.

I think the ability to play DVD's is very nice but I also think it would be nice to be able to load avi or some other video format onto the hard drive if I wish to watch at my leisure.

I also screwed up by not ordering the power liftgate. What moron. :(

That lousy fast forward really bugs me. No reason for it and it is a pain when listening to 2 hour podcasts.

Royal
Royal, I hear ya on the Nav unit. I checked it out before we ordered ours and we decided not to buy it. The maps suck and I could not justify the price. For the 3 or 4 trips we make out of state per year my Garmin nuvi will do just fine.
Glad you like the Terrain I can't wait till ours arrives next month. I just did the last oil change on our trailblazer tonight. I sure won't miss the crappy gas mileage. ;D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts