GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this is what the waiting game does to you...check out the little Chevrolet accessories I have been adding to my collection to "spice-up" my 'Nox when it gets here. Notice that the keychain is red, perfect to match Cardinal Red Metallic paint :p.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Chevrolet-Red-Bowtie-Logo-Key-Chain-Keychain-FreeGift_W0QQitemZ310223394295QQcategoryZ50431QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DDLSL%252BSI%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D10%26pmod%3D390193801038%252B390193801038%26po%3D%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8073305155542344660

These are neat too, buy 10 get 2 free and you can pick your favorite scent!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370389539975&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

And, this is something I got for my pup so he looks stylish while riding in the Chev. I bought this a while back and it's awesome quality!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHEVY-LOGO-DOG-COLLAR-NEW-SEAT-BELT-BUCKLE-SMALL-MEDIUM-/190336759992

So, laugh if you may, but if anything, I thought the readers here could enjoy these little nick-nacks :).

·
Registered
830 Posts
I'm searching for a GMC dog collar but i am unable to find one :(

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's odd cuz they have Ford and Cadillac too. I will take a look and let you know if I can find any :).

·
Registered
51 Posts
So you are waiting for a Red one,me to.I am hoping this week or next.Mocha Steel LT2 showed up at the dealer ,I really like that colour to but wife wanted red.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SuperMat64 - I looked and could not find any GMC collars either :(, I even looked for Terrain ones! I will keep my eye out for you though!

nomad06 - Yes I am waiting on a red one. It is scheduled to be built this week :). I can't wait to get the call! Post pictures when you get yours so I can oogle haha. Which model/features did you go with?

·
Registered
51 Posts
When it gets here I will try to post pictures but I will need help I don't know how.We ordered the Cardinal red LT1 4 cylinder AWD.And got Interface package with Satellite radio

·
Registered
830 Posts
Thank you Fedorek :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nomad06 - Very nice! Which interior did you go with? I have never posted pictures either, but it looks like you just have to click on Additional Options on the bottom left of the screen when you are writing a reply to a thread and there is "browse" button for you to select and upload pictures.

SuperMat64 - You are more than welcome. Seems odd why that eBay dealer would have Chevy, Cadillac and Ford of all things but no GMC!! Perhaps I should send him a memo and tell him to get on that cuz I know of some people that would be willing to buy them! Haha.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SuperMat64 - I emailed the seller and told him about the situation! He said he can't get them right now, but he is going to send in a recommendation to the manufacturer in hopes that GMC collars will get added to the next catalog :). He does have access to some Honda, Lincoln and Dodge Ram ones though right now if you know anyone that is interested!

Hopefully they will become available very, very soon for you!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hey hey, thank you ! I hope they will make one, my boxer will look like a macho dog with a GMC collar :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
830 Posts
FedorekC said:
hehehe yes i already found that item but i think it is not very practical because the format of the key fob of the Terrain/Nox.

I ordered that one : http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370168884381

Real nice keyring :)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
gearhead said:
That is nice, quality looks good and price is right for die cast...

I will have to pick one up!
Thanks SuperMat64!
No Problem! Quality is good and product looks nice ! Hope you'll enjoy yours.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts