GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,766 Posts
As you found out, it is a very capable vehicle - even in front-drive mode. I rarely have to engage AWD.

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
Never knew is snowed there! Guess I need to brush up on my world geographical weather, elevations, etc.

·
Registered
10,766 Posts
JayTee, it never snows anywhere near any Acadias either. They come with a built in force field to prevent it. LOL

Reactions: jerrymander

·
Registered
74 Posts
We get a bad snow storm once a year at least and get 3-6”. I have Goodyear assurance triple tread tires and never had a problem getting through the snow or ice. Just take it slow and steady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Holden Equinox LT
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you think we ride Kangaroos too? :p Haha!

It does snow! Depending on where in Aus you live of course! It actually snowed in our city for the first time in like 50 something years this winter! It was a great experience haha.

·
Registered
74 Posts
As you found out, it is a very capable vehicle - even in front-drive mode. I rarely have to engage AWD.
Didnt know it was selectable. That is not the definition of all-wheel-drive, vice four-wheel-drive. Four wheel is selectable and all wheel is not. I didn’t think they made a 4 wheel drive version but I could be mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,766 Posts
I guess it could be referred to as a "selectable" AWD, because it is def not a truck-style 4WD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts