GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the larger Flex for road comfort but also like my Equinox. now with almost 21K miles on it. Anyone had any experience with the Flex or Lincoln MKT, and am I crazy to think of trading it off? It is an AWD model Equinox btw if anyone has issues with the AWD.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Yes, you could be crazy. A neurologist and psychiatrist team would be best suited to determine that.

Reactions: GuliblGuy

·
Registered
511 Posts
Questioning Chevy/GMC forum members about a Ford; really! :eek:

Reactions: c&wsinbad

·
Registered
191 Posts
You already answered your own question

I like the larger Flex for road comfort but also like my Equinox. now with almost 21K miles on it. Anyone had any experience with the Flex or Lincoln MKT, and am I crazy to think of trading it off? It is an AWD model Equinox btw if anyone has issues with the AWD.
Obviously your concerned with putting 4K annually on a now 5 year old vehicle and have a need for a larger vehicle ? If those issues bother you ....who cares what any of us ( owners of a Equinox or Terrain ) think ? You obviously prefer the styling of the Flex more I would think ? Someone's going to enjoy buying a 5 year old used vehicle with 21 K on it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
If you are considering a new Flex then it is a larger and roomier SUV with more power and may get less gas mileage. Your LTZ is a nice vehice albeit smaller and older.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
My 2014 V-6 LTZ is the same vehicle as yours, only FWD, I'm just at 20K miles.
Yes you are crazy to trade now unless it is something you HAVE to do.
Enjoy what you already have, so you don't kick yourself later.

You might get more feedback if you spend a little time on the Flex forum.
I thought they were going to discontinue them.
Looks like they have mechanical problems to, see link below.

https://www.fordflex.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=7

1 - 6 of 6 Posts