Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been looking for a aftermarket grille for some time now, its been 30k miles and still dont have one.

If so I can take a drive monday and pick it up. Input please.

·
Registered
315 Posts
cottonseed said:
I been looking for a aftermarket grille for some time now, its been 30k miles and still dont have one.

You have to make that call....nobody else can

I personally would not want that grill on my car....I think to much chrome is butt ugly

Chrome can look nice, it just has to be done in moderation, and with taste. If you notice I do not have the "chrome package" as well

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
DIfferent is cool.
I love chrome!
I'd drive an all chrome vehicle but it'd prolly cause too many accidents plus the ladies at the stop light would be fixing their hair or putting on their make up in the reflection off the doors!
LOLOLOLOL!

Seriously, I say if you like it, it's all that matters, go for it.

·
Administrator
601 Posts
That reminds me of the Volt grill. But I wonder if you would get enough air flow using it? It looks like a LOT of material and not much pass-through.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
cottonseed said:

If I had that particular Nox in the picture I would work on getting the foglights (at least the bezels) before messing with the grill. I think the grill of the Nox is fine just the way it is, but I were going aftermarket it would likely be a billet grill.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nope I never got it, still have the stock grille in place. The guy that sells them is a few hours from me, I might take a ride one day when I have a ton of free time and see how it looks before I buy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I saw this grill last night at a dealership. I agree it does look better on a darker color car. The one I saw was white but it did look nice. Any ideal how much this wouild cost to buy it?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think it makes the car look like one of the cars in the Disney movie " CARS" or it kinda makes the front of the car look like a whale. But that's up to you.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I have it on my Mocha Nox. Looks great. I get many complements. I have posted pictures before. I don't care for it on the color that was in this thread. To each their own. When I see other Nox's without the chrome grill they look very plain.

·
Registered
92 Posts
cottonseed said:

No, makes the front of the car look like one of those cars in a Disney movie. Very ugly

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jackiek said:
No, makes the front of the car look like one of those cars in a Disney movie. Very ugly
Too late already got it haha

·
Registered
99 Posts
why does no one make a nice black mesh grille? that would look real nice.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts