GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone come up with an actual use for the shelf in the 2016/7 where the CD player used to go? Its just small enough that nothing really stays put on it. I don't mind that they took away the CD, but it would have been nice to see some better use of the space.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Anyone come up with an actual use for the shelf in the 2016/7 where the CD player used to go? Its just small enough that nothing really stays put on it. I don't mind that they took away the CD, but it would have been nice to see some better use of the space.

What's even worse is all the waited space behind where the CD player was. One would think they could have made that shelf somewhat deeper and useful.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's even worse is all the waited space behind where the CD player was. One would think they could have made that shelf somewhat deeper and useful.
That would have been nice. Would have been a good spot for sunglasses. Thats one thing I miss in the Equinox. My Malibu had the little hatch on the dash that popped open which was perfect for sunglasses, even if it was always thermo-nuclear hot in that area. The center console is a little hard to use, since it is armpit deep. You really have to dig around in there to find stuff.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I liked the shelf on our older pool car at work. I used it to keep my wallet and pass cards in a handy location (plus I hate sitting on my wallet).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts