GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to my manual the clock with date display has a setting for auto time adjust. My display doesn't show the date on AM, FM, Aux, or XM, so I have no option for auto time adjust, yet I have an option to set the month, year, and date. This brings up the question, why do I have the option to set the date if it isn't going to use it?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
The date will come up when you turn the radio off. Kind of a puzzling design decision if you ask me..

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NoobNox said:
The date will come up when you turn the radio off. Kind of a puzzling design decision if you ask me..
I guess I've never turned the radio off. Other then having the nav system I thought I had the top of the line radio. So is it only the radio that you get with the nav option that has the auto daylight savings feature?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Don B said:
I guess I've never turned the radio off. Other then having the nav system I thought I had the top of the line radio. So is it only the radio that you get with the nav option that has the auto daylight savings feature?
You know I'm not really sure. I'm at work and can't really go check at the moment...but I don't think my Pioneer system (without nav) has the auto daylight savings time feature. If it does then I have it disabled, because I changed to the new time Saturday afternoon and it hasn't changed since..

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
I remember the radios on the Trailblazers - when you set time- you had to set the AM/PM...

but aside from that-- it never showed AM/PM at any other time--- didnt even have 24hr format... kind of useless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts