GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know current sales #'s on these vehicles? I would hope that ramping up production at CAMI has increased availability but am curious just how well these are selling. My dealer certainly can't keep any on the lot.

·
Registered
635 Posts
There seems to be more Terrain fans on this forum but I also would be interested in comparative sales.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
The dealers here say they are selling like hotcakes and that's why they will only sell at full MSRP, but I haven't seen one Nox or Terrain yet in the western Chicago suburbs. One of the sales girls said the same thing. Are they collector items and people are hoarding them? LOL

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will be interesting to see sales #'s for February. Seems like a lot of us here got our cars this month!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
GARYD said:
The dealers here say they are selling like hotcakes and that's why they will only sell at full MSRP, but I haven't seen one Nox or Terrain yet in the western Chicago suburbs. One of the sales girls said the same thing. Are they collector items and people are hoarding them? LOL
Its because there are only about 50k of them on the road. Divide that out and you can figure out that isnt very many per capita.

·
Registered
19 Posts
GARYD said:
I have seen one (it's sitting in my garage right now :) ) I have actually seen about three or four on the road, including another Cyber Grey SLT.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I saw a Nox yesterday(1st one) still haven't seen a Terrain. The Nox was a brownish metalic color....very ritzy looking. Wish I could convince my wife to consider that color or the gold mist. She will only consider black or silver.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Saw a white SLT-2 going down the interstate yesterday. Looked good. Those 19" chrome wheels REALLY shine out there on the road. WOW!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts