GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes a durable rubber mat for the 2010 Equinox? Do they only cover the area behind the seats or can I find one large enough to cover the whole area including where the rear seats are down?

·
Registered
149 Posts
GMJay said:
Who makes a durable rubber mat for the 2010 Equinox? Do they only cover the area behind the seats or can I find one large enough to cover the whole area including where the rear seats are down?
The two I have noticed just poking around the site seemed to have come from eBay and were very well received. See the thread link below for some pics and other info. Personally I think these would be just about perfect for my needs. I couldn't find any for sale on eBay at the moment, but you may have better luck. I'm sure there are others but this is a start.

http://www.equinoxforum.net/index.php?topic=516.0

http://www.terrainforum.net/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=13;sort=2;nw

·
Registered
483 Posts
RNOX said:
Get liners over rubber mats. Look at Husky or Weathertech
I agree. I have the WeatherTech digital fit mats and their cargo liner. Very nice. Husky makes nice ones as well.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Weathertech makes great stuff, been using their products for many years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Add me to the list of people who like the Weathertech mats. I have liners from them for the entire car and cargo area. They fit perfectly and actually cover more surface area than the standard mats do. Mold to the floor perfectly.

·
Registered
52 Posts
RNOX said:
Get liners over rubber mats. Look at Husky or Weathertech
+1

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mIX said:
I just ordered the Weathertech Cargo Liner along with a Curt hitch receiver from eTrailer. Thanks for the feedback :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
GMJay said:
I just ordered the Weathertech Cargo Liner along with a Curt hitch receiver from eTrailer. Thanks for the feedback :)
Nice choice and enjoy! Just to clarify why I recommended the ebay and other odd ball ones initially: it looked like you wanted the rear seats covered as well, and I don't believe the WT or Husky mats do this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts