GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the site so I just wanted to get out there and say Hi! I recently purchased a 2008 Equinox Sport AWD with 45k miles. I LOVE this thing and have had nothing but compliments since it's been sitting in my garage. I have put a set of 10K HID lights that are super blue and look awesome. I also added a bass tube... I'm not a big fan, but the only other subwoofer setup I have is a set of 15's (just not practical).
Anyways, I'm on here because I cannot find the answer to my question (dealer is lacking big-time). The sport does not come with any sort of roof rack, but I do know it’s optional. I am not sure if any roof rack from am 08 will work. I'm not talking about the cross members, but the tubes that go front to back.
There’s a local salvage yard that has a set off an LTZ and only want $125 for the entire setup with cross members, but I don’t want to tear it apart if I don’t have to. Does anybody know??!!

Thanks for any nd all help!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
lgj1984 said:
I'm new to the site so I just wanted to get out there and say Hi! I recently purchased a 2008 Equinox Sport AWD with 45k miles. I LOVE this thing and have had nothing but compliments since it's been sitting in my garage. I have put a set of 10K HID lights that are super blue and look awesome. I also added a bass tube... I'm not a big fan, but the only other subwoofer setup I have is a set of 15's (just not practical).
Anyways, I'm on here because I cannot find the answer to my question (dealer is lacking big-time). The sport does not come with any sort of roof rack, but I do know it’s optional. I am not sure if any roof rack from am 08 will work. I'm not talking about the cross members, but the tubes that go front to back.
There’s a local salvage yard that has a set off an LTZ and only want $125 for the entire setup with cross members, but I don’t want to tear it apart if I don’t have to. Does anybody know??!!

Thanks for any nd all help!!
i have a 2010 so your mileage will vary. for the newer nox's that setup is close to $700. i would use some elbow grease and save some big bucks. heck my cross rails were more than $125. good luck and welcome.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts