GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anybody is interested, I mounted my roof rack and put a video up on Youtube.
I guess you can't post lins here. Search "install roof rack chevy equinox gmc terrain"
Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
By ISeeYerCards?

You're right! That IS pretty easy. Good Video. Was that a one-man show or did you have someone else holding the camera?

You know, I never really looked closely at the roofs of either the '08 Uplander LS or '08 Equinox Sport that I nearly bought. Both were sold with no roof rack. I THOUGHT both of them had purely metal roofs, but maybe not. Kinda interested in finding out now ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Colt Hero said:
By ISeeYerCards?

You're right! That IS pretty easy. Good Video. Was that a one-man show or did you have someone else holding the camera?

You know, I never really looked closely at the roofs of either the '08 Uplander LS or '08 Equinox Sport that I nearly bought. Both were sold with no roof rack. I THOUGHT both of them had purely metal roofs, but maybe not. Kinda interested in finding out now ...
1 man video. thats why its a little shaky. Did the best I could. LOL.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Colt Hero said:
By ISeeYerCards?

thanks, it is very helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts