GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's only 5% but if you need stuff their prices are already great on most items. The email said share with anyone I know so here ya go! BTW, I am in Canada and find the prices so good it is worthwhile even with customs fees. Discount is good until July 16 and you can use as many times as you like.

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.
The discount takes 5% off our reliably low prices. There is no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on July 16, 2017 so do not wait!

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

www.RockAuto.com

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bigb12359 said:
Hi ,

:thumb: :thumb: you and Rockauto

:cheers: Canadian.
Cheers!!! :beer: :beer:

Just to be clear, this discount can be used by anyone in US or Canada. Feel free to pass it on, as they say in the email.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Rockauto is the first place I go for parts. When my business was next to a repair shop, they would tell me what I needed and I would usually order from Rockauto and have the parts for them within a couple of days. The repair shop could not buy the part for what Rockauto charges.

That being said, you can get the 5% discount anytime. Just google Rockauto coupon to get a current code. Usually I look at it as covering shipping charges

1 - 4 of 4 Posts