GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing the best for good and long time member Rit33 and family. Hoping all is well and you and family were high and dry.

Lodi NY and parts of Pennsylvania having pretty serious deluge.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Didn't know he was in NY or PA. Hope they are OK

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup. . Poconos, but that is high ground? Lodi NY and surrounding areas got hit with lots of rain and washouts.
If anything . . . it might have just spoiled a few fishing days where he is.

·
Registered
9,965 Posts
Wishing the best for good and long time member Rit33 and family. Hoping all is well and you and family were high and dry.

Lodi NY and parts of Pennsylvania having pretty serious deluge.

Really awful here. The other day I caught 2 walleyes and a nice bass, so i filleted them and left the remains at the shore. Withing 5 minutes, 2 mature, and an immature Eagle were at the shore cleaning up the "mess" I left. The next day one Eagle returned expecting more, but there was nothing.

Oh yeah, we did get a little bit of rain, but nothing to speak of. I am about 150 miles from the PA/NY border.

Livin' the good like. Gotta get back to the task at hand, my beer is getting warm !

But, thanks for the concern. Anyone that wants to enjoy some of my pain, drop me a PM, and I'll give you my address.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really awful here. The other day I caught 2 walleyes and a nice bass, so i filleted them

Livin' the good like. Gotta get back to the task at hand, my beer is getting warm !

But, thanks for the concern. Anyone that wants to enjoy some of my pain, drop me a PM, and I'll give you my address.

Packing my fishing gear. . . . taking some local craft brews along. . .. heading out to Rit333's . .. . .

And then . .. . .. .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts